Canon EOS C100 Mark II Cinema Camera – EF Mount (with DAF installed) + FREE SHIPPING
The Canon EOS C100 Mark II Cinema EOS Camera with Dual Pixel CMOS AF is Canon’s updated version of the C100 designed for event videographers, documentarians, and independent filmmakers. It incorporates the continuous autofocus function compatible with all Canon autofocus lenses, using Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology. This new feature provides faster and more accurate autofocusing to assist users when operating with small crews.
The Mark II also adds a variety of upgraded features including face detection AF, MP4 recording, additional frame rates when recording in AVCHD and slow & fast motion options when recording in MP4. The Mark II also has an additional microphone on the camera body for recording sound when the top handle is removed. It incorporates a 3.5″ OLED display with increased resolution, and the EVF is now almost twice as large as on the original C100 and tilts as well. The Mark II supports GPS, and features built-in wireless functionality. The HDMI output supports timecode, as does the original C100, but it also supports Canon Log LUT.
The EOS C100 Mark II uses the same Super 35mm Canon CMOS sensor as its big brother, the C300, but uses a Digic DV 4 processor. With an EF lens mount, the camera is compatible with the full range of Canon EF, EF-S, and EF Cinema lenses. This is particularly useful for DSLR shooters who have already invested in Canon lenses. The camera uses the AVCHD codec to record 1080p video up to 24 Mbps. It supports dual SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards which, thanks to the efficient AVCHD codec, allows you to record nearly three hours of HD video on a single 32GB card. For professional applications, you can also record clean, uncompressed 4:2:2 video with embedded timecode via the HDMI output.
The ergonomic design of the EOS C100 Mark II is streamlined to support one-person shoots. Weighing only 2.2 pounds in its basic configuration, the camera’s flexible modular design supports a variety of shooting styles. Additional features such as One-Shot AF and Push Auto Iris allow operators to spend less time checking camera settings and more time capturing cinematic footage.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF Technology
- The Continuous AF (Autofocus) function for all autofocus lenses, using Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology. A new AF Lock setting also lets you change the image framing while holding the desired focus. This feature is ideal for users who regularly shoot with smaller crews, who shoot moving subjects, or who want smoother, more natural-looking autofocus.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology features a CMOS sensor that consists of an array of pixels that each feature two separate photodiodes. By continuously comparing their outputs during AF mode, phase-difference autofocus helps ensure non-blurred images and smooth focus transitions even when the talent and/or camera are moving. The new feature places a high priority on maintaining sharp focus while providing a natural, smooth autofocus movement with select Canon EF lenses – including newer-generation STM lenses – which offer even smoother and quieter operation.
- Continuous Recording
- The continuous, nonstop recording function allows you to create In and Out points in the footage every time the START/STOP button is pressed. At this time, the continuous recording function is compatible with Grass Valley’s EDIUS Pro 7 software.
- 320 to 102,400 ISO Range
- With an extended ISO range from 320 to 102,400, the EOS C100 Mark II is even more sensitive to light than its predecessor. This lets you shoot usable footage during low-light and night shoots, even when using available or ambient lighting as your main light source. Being able to operate under lower light levels means you can work quickly with smaller crews and resources, ideal for low-budget and independent filmmakers.
- Menu Navigation via Camera Buttons
- Internal camera menus are now controllable from buttons on the camera body. While previously a removable joystick was the only way to control the internal menus, now buttons on the rear of the camera under the built-in monitor can be used. This lets you access the menus when the side grip is removed.
- Viewfinder Magnification Location Shift
- Manually move the center of the camera’s magnification viewing area to one of 25 different locations throughout the image frame using the joystick. Now camera operators can easily check focus even on subjects that are located away from the center of the image frame.
- Record Button Lock
- The Key Lock setting now makes it possible to lock all operations, including the record button. This helps to prevent accidental operation during a critical shoot by the operator inadvertently pressing a wrong button
- Super 35mm 8.3MP CMOS Sensor
- The Super 35mm-sized sensor provides an angle-of-view and depth of field that equivalent to that of traditional Super 35mm film. With a native resolution of 8.3MP and a wider pixel pitch than conventional professional camcorders, the sensor offers enhanced sensitivity and reduced noise in low light environments.
- DIGIC DV 4 Image Processor
- Designed and built by Canon for the highest HD RGB processing, the DIGIC DV 4 Image Processor uses proprietary circuits and architecture to deliver the highest image quality at the highest speeds, with low power consumption and minimal heat output. It processes the RGB representations that originate in the single CMOS sensor of the camera into three channels (Red, Blue, and Green) to maintain the rich resolution and clean color fidelity formerly possible only in three-chip sensor designs.
- Low Light Sensitivity
- Working together, the Super 35mm sensor and DIGIC DV 4 Image Processor achieve a high signal-to-noise ratio that enables recordings with great detail and dynamic range even in minimal light.
- Canon Log Gamma and Wide DR Gamma
- Canon Log records an image with subdued contrast and sharpness, which preserves a high dynamic range and presupposes color grading in post production. Canon Log Gamma emphasizes rich gradients from mid-range to highlights, resulting in 12-stops of dynamic range. At ISO 850 and above, Canon Log Gamma enables 5.3 stops of latitude above optimal exposure (and 6.7 stops below), broadening the available dynamic range in color grading.
Wide DR Gamma yields wide dynamic range by suppressing brightness while maintaining gradations, but is designed to produce finished-looking images without requiring any color grading in post-production.
- EF Lens Mount with EF Contacts
- The camera is fully compatible with Canon’s renowned EF mount lenses. Even specialty lenses, such as Canon’s 24mm f/3.5L II tilt shift lens or the 8-15mm f/4L Ultra-Wide Zoom fisheye lens. When shooting with EF lenses, the camera features peripheral illumination correction, which automatically compensates for light fall-off in the corners of the image.
- Multiple Recording Modes and Frame Rates in AVCHD
- The camera supports AVCHD bit rates up to 24 Mbps (LPCM) at a maximum resolution of 1920×1080. Frame rates of 59.94p, 50p, 59.94i, 50i, 24p, 25p, PF30, and PF24 are all available to meet the needs of your production workflow. It supports relay recording of long takes between dual SD cards or can write video to both cards for redundancy in the event of SD card failure. Pre REC mode buffers approximately three seconds before the tally light activates.
- Multiple Recording Modes and Frame Rates in MP4
- The C100 Mark II supports recording in 1920 x 1080p recording to MP4, at multiple frame rates, and also supports 720p and 640 x 360 frame sizes.
- Uncompressed HDMI Out with Timecode & Canon Log LUT Support
- Outputting an uncompressed signal via HDMI. This signal can superimpose timecode and the 2:3 pulldown marker, which means an external recorder and converter can process the HDMI output as an SDI signal. External recorders provide an instant back-up and help to streamline post-production workflows. The HDMI output also supports Canon Log LUT output.
- Compact and Ergonomic Design
- Designed with the solo shooter in mind it is 85% the size of the Canon C300, and it is based on a mobile core design that allows additional accessories to be attached depending on the situation. Strip the camera down for a “run-and-gun” style, or complement the camera with the full range of camera-mounted accessories. With a compact body, you can even shoot dual-camera 3D without an over-sized and cumbersome rig. Its light weight reduces user fatigue and allows even elaborate rigging systems to remain mobile enough for a single operator. The removable accessory hand grip rotates 360 degrees for comfortable shooting positions, while customizable hardware buttons allow the camera to fit your own personal shooting preferences.
- Removable Top Handle with XLR Inputs and Stereo Microphone
- Including a top mounted handle unit, which features two XLR connectors and a microphone shock mount. XLR connections offer a high quality audio input for professional grade microphones and facilitate 2 channel 48kHz linear PCM (24 Mbps) audio recordings.
- High Resolution EVF and Integrated OLED Display
- Accurately check focus, composition, and exposure with the 1.23 million dot-equivalent 0.45″ electronic viewfinder with 100% coverage. The built-in 3.5″ 1.23MP equivalent OLED panel tilts 100 degrees for flexibility when composing tough perspective shots and rotates 180 degrees to protect the screen when not in use. Use the LCD display to review footage or to view the camera’s waveform monitor.
- AVCHD or MP4 File Based Recording to SD Cards
- The camera records video to SDHC/SDXC cards using AVCHD, a high-efficiency codec that has quickly become a standard in both the professional and consumer video markets. Maximum bit-rate is 24 Mbps. Video files greater than 2GB are split into multiple files while recording, which are automatically joined together upon import using Canon Data Import. AVCHD video is widely supported across NLE systems and is the standard codec for Blu-Ray.
The camera records using the MP4 codec, and can record in fast motion (25% faster) or slow motion (40% slower) in MP4 recording mode.
- Full Manual Control and Focusing Aids
- The camera offers complete manual control of each aspect of the recording process. Create and recall custom picture settings, camera functions, and display options. The camera also features several powerful and intuitive focusing aids in both the EVF and LCD monitor that make it easy to confirm critical focus distance; Peaking Modes and Magnify Focus Modes are available while in standby or while recording. Additionally, the LCD features Edge Monitor Display; green waveform display the overall focus of the scene and red waveform provide focus feedback of the three focus check boxes visible on the LCD monitor.
- One Shot AF and Push Auto Iris
- One-Shot AF executes focus adjustments with a dedicated button, and the Push Auto Iris button automatically adjusts the aperture of the lens to quickly and easily maintain proper exposure. Both of these functions can be accessed even when operating in manual mode.
- Built-In ND Filters
- In excessively bright environments neutral density filters are often required to avoid over exposure, without compromising desirable shutter and aperture settings. It features built-in ND filters in three densities, which make for four ND configurations (OFF, 2 stops, 4 stops, 6 stops). The built-in ND filters are deployed via a manual dial.
- Remote Terminal
- Remotely control the camera via its LANC-compatible remote terminal. Remote operation allows for single-person operation even in creative rigging situations.
- Additional Features
- Waveform monitor; standard and RGB modes
- Exposure/Focus aids: Peaking, Zebra, Magnify, Edge Monitor Focus Assist, Black and White Mode
- Drop Frame (DF) or Non-Drop Frame (NDF) Timecode
- Timecode modes: Regen, Record Run, Free Run
- Nice Customized Picture Profiles available in camera and up to 20 can be saved to an SD card
- Custom picture profiles can be adjusted using the following settings: Gamma, Black, Black Gamma, Low Key Saturation, Knee, Sharpness, Noise Balance, Color Correction, Setup Level
- 15 assignable function buttons
- SMPTE, EBU, or ARIB standard color bars can be selected
Canon LEGRIA HF G25 LEGRIA HD Camcorder + FREE SHIPPING
Wide angle HD lens, exceptional audio and full manual controls unleash your creativity.
Designed to match the creative passion of video enthusiasts, the LEGRIA HF G25 features a wide angle lens, extensive manual controls and exceptional audio for stunning HD movies.
- Canon HD Video Lens
- Canon’s advanced HD CMOS PRO sensor
- Full manual control
- Optical Intelligent IS
- Audio Scene Select
- 8.8cm touch screen LC
- Instant AF; Face Detection
- Protective lens hood
- 32GB internal memory
- 2x SDXC slots
Canon XA10 Professional HD camcorder + FREE Shipping
- Canon HD Video Lens (10x zoom, 30.4mm, F1.8)
- Canon HD CMOS Pro sensor
- Professional audio
- AVCHD video to 64GB memory or 2x SDXC slots
- IR shooting mode
- Full manual control
- 8.8cm LCD; 0.6cm EVF
- Dynamic OIS, Powered IS, Instant AF
- Versatile and expandable
Canon XA30 Professional HD Camcorder + FREE Shipping
- Wide 26.8mm¹, f/1.8-2.8 lens, 20x zoom with intelligent 5-axis OIS and Dynamic IS
- 1/2.84” HD CMOS Pro sensor with improved sensitivity for enhanced low-light performance and lower noise
- Wide DR mode (600%) and Highlight Priority mode² maintain highlight/shadow detail for a more natural image
- Dual-format recording: Full HD AVCHD (28Mbps) or MP4 (35Mbps) to 2 x SD cards
- Detachable handle with professional XLR inputs and built-in IR lamp
- 8.77cm (3.5”) OLED touchscreen for excellent resolution, contrast and colour reproduction
- 1.56m dot EVF and 45° tilt for flexible shooting
- Fast and slow motion (x2 to x1200) with interval recording in MP4 mode
- Built-in dual band WiFi for remote control, file transfer/upload and browser preview
- GPS capable with optional accessory
Canon XF100 HD Professional Camcorder + FREE SHIPPING
An unprecedented combination of versatility and Full HD image quality
Canon’s XF100 is the smallest camcorder to include an MPEG-2, 50Mbps, 4:2:2 Full HD codec. CF card recording, professional audio and extensive customisation provides exceptional versatility.
- MPEG-2 recording to two CF cards at up to 50Mbps (4:2:2)
- Light, compact design; XLR inputs
- 10x zoom Canon HD Video Lens
- 1/3 type Full HD Canon CMOS
- 3D Assist Functions; Infrared shooting mode
- 8.8cm (3.5’’) 920k dot LCD; 0.6cm (0.24”), 260k dot EVF
- Variable frame rates
Canon XF200 HD Professional Camcorder + FREE SHIPPING
A compact, fully-featured camcorder that lets you capture and share amazing images
Combining high-end image quality with the security and versatility of dual-format recording, the XF200 is built for HD content creation. Compact and lightweight, it’s ideal for any kind of user.
- 20x, f/1.8 wide-angle zoom lens for amazing long-distance shots
- HD CMOS Pro sensor provides outstanding image quality, even in low light
- Compact, lightweight design, with 3-ring lens operation and rotatable grip
- OLED display and 1.23m dot viewfinder enable precise monitoring
- Share content easily via built in Wi-Fi or Ethernet; record proxy files directly to other devices
- Dual format recording: broadcast standard 50Mbps MPEG2 codec, plus MP4 recording in HD or SD
- Wide DR gamma helps to avoid over-exposure
- 4 channel audio recording; 2 XLR inputs
- Infrared shooting mode, with enhanced IR lamp
- Capture GPS location data (optional accessory)
Canon XF300 Professional HD Camcorder + FREE SHIPPING
Set your own standard: professional, file-based Full HD. The XF300 is designed specially for electronic news-gathering (ENG) crews, independent filmmakers, documentary producers and event videographers.
The XF300, one of Canon’s first file-based professional camcorders, combines an MPEG-2, 50Mbps, 4:2:2 codec with a Canon L-series lens and 3 Full HD CMOS sensors for superb HD video stored on CF card.
- MPEG-2 MXF recording to CF cards at up to 50Mbps (4:2:2)
- Comprehensive NLE support
- 18x wide angle Canon L-series lens
- 3 x 1/3 type Full HD Canon CMOS sensors
- 10.1 cm LCD (1.23M dots); 1.3 cm (1.55M dots) EVF
- Variable frame rates
We Have Moved!
Go Xtreme Vision 4k Ultra HD with Wifi Action Camera
Go Xtreme Full Dome 360 Action Cam with Wifi Action Camera
Go Xtreme Wifi View Full HD with Wifi Action Camera
Nikon SB-5000 Speedlight Flash + FREE Shipping
Yongnuo YN-568EX II Speedlite for Canon Cameras
Yongnuo YN-568EX Speedlite for Nikon Cameras
Filter by price
[WATCH] Drone footage shows state of Theewaterskloof Dam https://t.co/IvFDUbxQWR via @ewnreporter
Wanderlust 4K is an Inspirational New Travel Show for Photographers https://t.co/AFfhDyTyrG
These Photo Restorations May Boggle Your Mind https://t.co/3A3tGJP1yn
I Photographed an NFL Game from the Stadium Catwalk https://t.co/0dmko5t9dW
#opening #special #printing #photography To order email firstname.lastname@example.org https://t.co/CUsGhQcdbA https://t.co/bEQR8dESYN
Real Talk: The Ugly Side of Landscape Photography https://t.co/WYiLIug0Ab
10% #Canon #Student #Discount Click the link for more info - https://t.co/WEUkZIJyhb https://t.co/O575uGERY6