I give the lowdown on this popular product in what we are calling our “product files” shared on our Youtube channel. It gives me the opportunity to share directly with you the nitty gritty of the products we produce here at Studio22.
Visit the Eco-Block page.
I look forward to sharing this type of info across all our products and then, in between I hope to share some of the lesser known projects that we get us too. I also intend posting some simple and classic style Vlogs to show you just a typical day or behind the scenes of how we do our thing.
What is the difference between a Coffee Table Book and a Story Book Album?
I’m back in front and behind the camera to bring you more Vlogs for 2019. I introduce the two new additions to the vlog and as I type this I am starting the edit for the first Product Files. Please subscribe and let us know what you would like to see more of.
ALSO: Submit an A4 book and receive an extra 10% off an identical A5.
That’s 50% off! You could create a Trio Bundle and save 50% off both your A5 copies.
- This offer is strictly for A5 books.
- It applies only to the Espresso Landscape and Cappuccino with printed cover as a standard product and DOES NOT apply to alternative covers or any extra services. eg, no leather covers, shipping, boxes or engraving options are included nor qualify for discount.
- Orders must be designed in Studio22 Album Maker software only, no exceptions.
- No express orders will qualify. Orders will be processed at our standard 7 days working cycle or as agreed when submitted.
- This offer expires end March 2019.
- All orders are to be paid in full prior to starting production.
- The “50% off” deal, when you order an A4 book, you quality for an extra 10% off all A5 copies. This applies to the Espresso Landscape and Cappuccino books that qualify. Please check with our team if you are not 100% sure. The discount only applies to the A5 copy and does not apply to other books, specials or bulk orders.
Every Friday is FineArt Friday.
200x300mm and 300x450mm prints on Smooth Matt 200gsm Fine Art paper, manufactured in Germany. Printed on our Fujifilm Frontier DryLab600.
|>> 75% off <<|
|8×12″ (200x300mm / near A4)||___||___||R 190.00||>> R 47.50|
|12×18″ (300x450mm / near A3)||___||___||R 270.00||>> R 67.50|
Pop in to view sample prints and chat with Daniel, he is our ‘new guy’ on the lab counter. This offer is effective now until end March. There is no limit to the number of prints per order. This offer is however limited to 160m of printing. All orders must be paid in full before printing will commence. Printing will take place every Friday, orders must be submitted before each Friday, all order will be ready for collection on the first Monday. We recommend test prints prior to placing large orders. Prices do not include colour correction or any photo manipulation of any sort.
How can we offer such a discount?
- We print from 90m rolls (when standard rolls are only 12m).
- All orders are printed on one day at one session allowing us to treat it as one bulk order.
- Imported from Germany, but not branded.
- Paper is 200gsm.