Using our free Studio22 Album Maker software, you are able to create your own collage with ease. We have adapted the easy-to-use software to offer a selection of sizes and templates. The templates allow combinations of horizontal (landscape) and vertical (portrait) format images. See some basic layouts in the gallery below.
– Professionally printed by leading digital lab, Studio22.
– Various sizes to selct from – as many as 5 will be introduced – each with 5 options.
– Easy-to-use Drag & Drop templates.
– Design the entire collage starting with a blank page.
– Save your design as a template for later use.
– Add or create backdrops
– Drag & Drop effects, frames and masks
– Add any text, any size, any place on the page (you are limited to pre-set text blocks)
– Select from a number printing and mounting options – see below.
Printing and mounting options:
– Photographic print (default option – archival Epson print)
– Canvas print (UV coated archival canvas print on a stretcher)
– Metro Block (flat mounted archival print, laminated and framed)
– Box mount (laminated archival print and flat mounted)
– Urban Canvas. (UV coated archival canvas print, flat mounted and framed)
See the products link on www.coffeetablebooks.co.za to view examples of the products. To view a full range of our products, visit Studio22, 22 Beaufort Street, Cape Town.
If you are unable to collect a CD from Studio22, download the software from www.coffeetablebooks.co.za