FREE Broncolor Lighting Workshop – Cape Town
Studio22 will be hosting yet another FREE lighting workshop. Lighting is one of the most important elements to understand when it comes to being a good photographer, and it can be challenging at the best of times.
Studio22 & Broncolor will be giving you the opportunity to experience the powerful effect that Broncolor products will have on your photography and tools to improve your lighting skills.
In addition, our speaker for the night will be Marnus Meyer, a Cape Town based experienced fashion photographer.
He has worked with celebrities such as Nicky Greenwall and Colin Moss, shot for various magazines such as Destiny and Cosmopolitan, and shot campaigns for Colgate, Stasoft and Protex.
Faces are what inspire him. “I love working with fresh faces. Watching scared, awkward and insecure individuals evolve into confident and strong human beings is such a reward.”
Marnus sees people for who they can be. This is what separates him from other photographers. Emotion and feeling in a photo is very important to him and his work is characterised by that.
“I am naïve, crazy and neurotic, confusing at times and sometimes a bit of a drama queen. I am uncoordinated, I fall over my own feet, run into cars and walk into doors more often than I’d like to. But in the end none of this matters, because when I pick up my camera I know what I am doing and I love it!
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org (limited space)
- How to use Broncolor Siros
- How to light an object with Broncolor Siros using a variety of Broncolor light shaping tools.
- Experience the Broncolor Siros
- RSVP: email@example.com (limited space)
- Date: 20th of April, 2016
- Time: 5:30pm for 6pm – 8:30pm
- Venue: Studio22 – 7 Edison Way, Century Gate Business Park, Century City
- Light snacks & drinks will be available.