Nikon FREE Workshops & Sensor Cleaning – 14th of April, 2015 at 10am – 12pm or 1pm -3pm. Choose the time slot that suits you!
Are you a Nikon camera owner? Are you interested in the NEW Nikon D5500 camera? Studio22 are excited to be hosting a FREE Nikon workshop on the 14th of April, 2015. Join us at 10am – 12pm or 1pm -3pm and learn more about the D5500 camera, what it has to offer and more!
Like an artist, a photographer’s vision shouldn’t be limited by his tools. Which is why Nikon have created a DX-format DSLR that’s more intuitive than ever. The D5500 is thoughtfully designed with an intelligent eye sensor, vast improvements in image review, and a versatile touch screen vari-angle monitor to make it even easier for you to chase your creative pursuits.
In these back to back workshops, Nathan Bezuidenhout from Nikon will be discussing the D5500 in detail and how to use the tools available on this versatile camera. Learn how to use Nikons NEW Wi-Fi® App. Also learn general tips & principals on taking better wild life pictures & receive a FREE sensor clean at the Nikon Sensor Station available throughout the day! Same workshop with 2 time slots – 10am – 12pm OR 1pm – 3pm
- Date: 14th of April, 2015
- Time: Same workshop with 2 time slots – 10am – 12pm OR 1pm – 3pm (Choose your time slot)
- Location: 7 Edison Way, Century Gate Business Park, Century City
- RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FREE Sensor Cleaning available throughout the day (9am – 4pm)
- Speaker: Nathan Bezuidenhout