SIRUI EN-2004 Aluminium Tripod
1. Tripod leg converts to monopod. Centre column can be attached for increased height
2. Legs fold up 180° for extra compactness
3. The centre column can be inverted for unusual low angle shots
4. For speed and convenience, each leg has an automatic leg angle lock mechanism
5. Short centre column allows low angle or macro shooting
6. 3 leg angle positions for uneven terrain
7. Retractable spiked feet for outdoor photography
8. Ball head can remain on the tripod and still fit in the case
9. Flip lock leg locks for fast setup and breakdown.
SIRUI K-20X Ball Head
1. Separate control knobs for panning and locking. Friction knob is conveniently located on the main locking knob.
2. Triple bubble levels allow precise horizontal leveling for critical shooting situations.
3. SIRUI’s unique locking mechanism provides unequaled locking force even with loads up to 25kg
. Ultra-compact (only 31 cm/12.2 in. when folded)
2. Removable centre column allows for table top use, macro and low angle shooting
3. Lightweight 8 layer 100% Carbon Fibre legs for increased strength, added load capacity and vibration reduction
4. Legs fold up 180° for extra compactness
5. Forged for greater strength and reduced weight
6. For speed and convenience, each leg has an automatic leg angle lock mechanism
7. 3 leg angle positions for uneven terrain
8. Belt clip/hook on the bottom of the tripod can also hold a weight bag for increased stability!
Included in the box:
Tripod, Ball Head, Quick Release plate, soft case, tools, instruction manual, warranty card.
This product comprises of a P-204S aluminium photo/video monopod and a VA-5 video head. The kit is ideal for shooting videos in limited space or environments where you need to move around.
1. Ultra-compact – folds to 39.5cm (15.6 in.)
2. Opens to 156 cm (61.4 in.)
3. Retractable stainless steel spike for extra grip during outdoor shooting
4. Foam grip for solid hold in wet or cold conditions
5. The mounting plate comes with a double headed, reversible screw that accommodates 1/4″ and 3/8″ tripod sockets
Dedicated to photographers who love to travel, VEO tripods offer a new breed of super lightweight, compact usability.
Exclusive rapid column rotation for compact transportation and instant set up
High loading performance
Includes a smooth pan head
5 section aluminum alloy legs with 3 different angle options
Extra low angle photography option
Soft rubber handle provides an unbeatable grip in any weather
Comes with HEAD/Q-Shoe
PH-368 / QB-6RL
Max Height: 171cm
Max Leg Height: 138.5cm
Folded Size: 67cm
Tripod Weight: 1.984kg
Maximum Loading Weight: 4kg
Recommended Loading Weight: 3kg
Leg Width: 26mm
Leg Sections: 3
QR Plate: QB-6RL
Included in the box: photo/video monopod, wrist strap, custom padded case, shoulder strap, tools, instruction manual,
The Espod CX 203AP will certainly impress you with its modern style and ease of use. The Espod CX 203 AP features an impressive maximum weight load for such a compact tripod at 3.5kg. Its pan head's ergonomic handle positions smoothly and easily. The top panning system allows for quick portrait mode set-up.
5/519 Dec 2017 Read More
I had an incredibly positive experience with Studio22online. I can recommend them. Outstanding service! Kurt was very helpful and even more importantly very prompt with communication and feedback. Good customer service goes a long way! Thank youElzahn
5/514-12-2017 Read More
What a pleasure to do business with people that are as passionate about the Industry. Always make you feel welcome…… some times have to drag myself away, as it feels like home from home.Warwick Winterbach
5/514-06-2017 Read More
Once again the Studio22 team has outdone themselves! I can rely completely on their quality, knowing that my clients won’t be disappointed. And their personal service makes it a pleasure doing business with them.Steff Hughes – via Facebook
I always receive the best service, the staff is also very friendly and helpful. My photobooks are always done on time and given the attention one would want from the printers. Thank you so much Studio22 for excellent and speedy service.Michelle Daniels – via Facebook
Great framing options and very good printing on photographs, as well as good stock of photographic equipment.Chantelle Grobbelaar
Nothing is every too much to ask and these awesome people always do such a fabulous job in a friendly manner.Emma Price