Phottix Multi Boom 16” Flash Bracket
The compact Phottix Multi Boom 16” Flash Bracket mounts into a standard umbrella swivel, holds two flashes on axis, and innovatively enables umbrella-style softboxes to be tilted.
- Mounts one or more flashes so that they are centered to the umbrella
- Allows a full 180 degree tilt
- Fast and easy set-up
- Anti slip foam handle for hand held use
- Eye bolt handle grip provides easy access to a handle and a point to attach battery packs or small counterweights
The compact Phottix Multi Boom 16” Flash Bracket mounts into a standard umbrella swivel, holds two flashes on axis with an umbrella or umbrella-style softbox. Best of all, it allows for umbrella-style softboxes to be tilted.
Umbrella-style softboxes from Phottix and other manufacturers are great lighting modifiers. Easy to transport and use, fast to set-up – but there’s one big drawback: Because of the design they are almost impossible to tilt on a traditional light stand.
Phottix has realized this flaw and overcome it. Introducing the Phottix Multi Boom. The compact Multi Boom mounts in a standard umbrella swivel, holds two flashes on axis with the umbrella shaft, and allows the softbox to be tilted. Halleluiah, the days of freakish, jury-rigged mounting are over.
- Mount one or more flashes with the heads centered inside umbrellas or Phottix Easy-Up Umbrella Softboxes, or umbrella-style softboxes from other manufacturers for more even light output.
- Places the umbrella swivel outside umbrella-style softbox, allowing much greater tilt angles and fast easy access to the swivel handle.
- Mount in an umbrella swivel, or in a grip head for tilt and swivel movement.
- Allows full 180 degree tilt with Phottix Easy-Up Umbrella Softboxes, up to 90 cm (of 36″) in height or diameter.
- Fast and easy set-up, base plate swivels and locks into position with one simple thumbscrew.
- Quickly folds flat and compact for transport. Carrying bag included.
- Mount the baseplate in multiple positions for different flash layouts, or lower center of gravity.
- The hand grip allows for holding of flashes mounted in a shoot-through umbrella or similar modifier.
- Large, easy-to grip-thumbscrews are captured in the slots – no worries of lost thumbscrews.
- Folded flat the bracket acts as a base stand for 2 flashes to sit on a flat surface (floor or table etc).
- Solid all metal construction is simple, strong and long lasting with lightweight 6061 machined alloy material, with hard wearing black anodized finish.
- Upright flash mounting is ideal for hotshoe mounted radio triggers.
- The eye bolt handle grip provides easy access to a handle outside the softbox, as well as a point to attach battery packs or small counterweights.
- Using the base plate from a second Multi-Boom bracket allows for quad flash mounting, or two flash units and 2 battery packs.
Available as the Phottix Multi Boom 16″ or as a combo with Multi Boom 16″ and Phottix Varos II BG Umbrella Adapter.
Please Note – for larger tilt angles with multiple flash units mounted, sandbags should be used on light stand base. Safety first – always use sandbags. For lightweight stands, or when there may be any possible stability issues, the flashes can also be mounted near the base of the Multi-Boom bracket. This is similar to the regular umbrella swivel mounting position, though still allowing full tilting of the softbox.
Phottix Reflector Studio Umbrella 101cm (S/B 40″)
Phottix presents the next generation of heavy-duty, professional level umbrellas. The Para-Pro line offers photographers reflective umbrellas (Black exterior, Silver interior) with even light distribution and snappy highlights.
These well-built umbrellas feature white fibreglass spokes for cleaner reflections and catchlights. Para-Pro products will stand up to the rigours of on location work as well as in the studio.
Para-Pro Reflective Umbrellas come in 40″ (101 cm), 60″ (152 cm) and 72″ (182 cm) sizes.
Wall Art Promotion
Our online store is undergoing some changes
You can expect to see many new products in the next few weeks. From 1 March, all transactions must be processed via this website. Online orders can be collected from the store. Although stock can we viewed during business hours, this must be arranged in advance.
What Our Clients Say
5/519 Dec 2017 Read More
I had an incredibly positive experience with Studio22online. I can recommend them. Outstanding service! Kurt was very helpful and even more importantly very prompt with communication and feedback. Good customer service goes a long way! Thank youElzahn
5/514-12-2017 Read More
What a pleasure to do business with people that are as passionate about the Industry. Always make you feel welcome…… some times have to drag myself away, as it feels like home from home.Warwick Winterbach
5/514-06-2017 Read More
Once again the Studio22 team has outdone themselves! I can rely completely on their quality, knowing that my clients won’t be disappointed. And their personal service makes it a pleasure doing business with them.Steff Hughes – via Facebook
I always receive the best service, the staff is also very friendly and helpful. My photobooks are always done on time and given the attention one would want from the printers. Thank you so much Studio22 for excellent and speedy service.Michelle Daniels – via Facebook
Great framing options and very good printing on photographs, as well as good stock of photographic equipment.Chantelle Grobbelaar
Nothing is every too much to ask and these awesome people always do such a fabulous job in a friendly manner.Emma Price