Canon BG-E6 Battery Grip 5D Mark II
The Canon BG-E6 Battery Grip 5D Mark II serves a couple of different purposes for the 5D Mark II. As the name implies, it holds batteries – either two LP-E6 lithium-ion batteries or 6 AA batteries in the included battery holder. Likewise, the BG-E6 serves as a grip for handling the camera in portrait orientation, featuring controls for the shutter release, scroll wheel, and focus point adjustments, among others.
- Compatible with the Canon 5D Mark III, 5DS, and 5DS R digital SLR cameras.
- Provides comfortable and secure handling when shooting in the vertical position, including a secondary shutter release button, AF start button, AF point selection, AE lock/FE lock button, multi function button, and main dial.
- Accepts up to 2 LP-E6 batteries to effectively double the camera’s battery life.
- The included AA battery holder allows you to use 6 AA batteries for added convenience.
- Features anti-slip rubber gripping and a securely locking battery chamber door.
- Contains a camera battery door holder to store the camera’s battery chamber door when the grip is mounted.