Canon EF-M 22mm f2.0 STM Lens
The black Canon EF-M 22mm f2.0 STM Lens provides a 35mm equivalent focal length of 35.2mm and features smooth and continuous AF with a built-in stepping motor, as well as a 7-blade diaphragm for pleasing out of focus areas. The lens has a minimum focusing distance of just 5.9″ (15 cm) and a bright f/2 aperture, which affords exceptional low-light performance.
The lens comes supplied in a plain white box, instead of the manufacturer’s packaging. It includes all of the manufacturer’s accessories.
- Aspherical lens elements reduce chromatic aberrations, and Super Spectra coatings help ensure accurate color balance and high contrast while suppressing flare and ghosting
- For movie-makers, the built-in stepping motor affords smooth and quiet continuous autofocus
- The 7-blade diaphragm delivers soft-focus backgrounds, and a short minimum focusing distance of only 5.9″ allows you to get closer to your subjects
- Diagonal angle of view is 63°30′
- Internal Focusing System focus adjustment