Fuel Your Creative Passion With Canon EOS 7D Mk II+18-135mm IS USM Nano Lens
The Canon EOS 7D Mark II digital SLR camera is designed to meet the demands of photographers and video-graphers who want a camera that can provide a wide range of artistic opportunities. With a winning combination of cutting-edge operations and a robust, ergonomic design, it is optimized to make even the most challenging photography simple and easy.
The EOS 7D Mark II features a refined APS-C sized 20.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor with Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors for gorgeous imagery. It shoots up to 10 frames per second at ISOs ranging from 100–16000 (expandable to H1: 25600, H2: 51200), has a 65-point* all cross-type AF system and features Canon’s amazing Dual Pixel CMOS AF for brilliant Live-View AF.
It has dual card slots for both CF and SD cards, USB 3.0 connectivity and even has built-in GPS** for easy location tagging, automatically. Compatible with an ever-expanding collection of EF and EF-S lenses plus a host of EOS accessories, the EOS 7D Mark II is an ideal tool for creative and ambitious photography.
What’s in the box?
- EOS 7D Mark II Body
- Eyecup Eg
- Camera Cover R-F-3
- Wide Strap EW-7D Mark II
- Battery Pack LP-E6N(OTH)
- Battery Charger LC-E6E
- Power Cord
- Interface Cable IFC-150U II (With Protector)
- Capture the fleeting moments other photographers miss
- Keep fast-moving objects pin sharp while shooting
- Produce gallery-quality images that are packed with detail, tone and colour
- Extend your creativity beyond stills photography, with cinematic Full HD movies
- When light levels drop, image quality stays high
- Customisable controls and Intelligent Viewfinder II to match your way of working
- Geotag each image with built-in GPS
- In-camera creative features allow new forms of photographic expression
- Continuous, customisable focusing when shooting movies
- Enjoy full manual control over movies and the soundtrack