Innovatronix Explorer XT SE 350w (USED GEAR)
Special Edition (SE) Model of Innovatronix Explorer XT SE 350w. Tronix Explorer is designed to work with bi-voltage flash units/monolights (with input voltages of 90Vac to 240Vac). It comes with the Tronix Explorer XT bag / carrying case.
The Tronix Explorer XT SE is a portable power supply (pure sine wave inverter) designed to power flash and power pack units for location photo shoots. It uses a 24V power source and it is rated at 350 watts continuous power, 1200 watts peak power and recommended up to 2400ws.
Equipped with two (2)12V, 7Ah sealed lead acid batteries and efficient circuit design that generates almost a thousand full power pops for 300ws flash units. It takes 3-5 hours to fully charge the unit.
The output voltage of this Tronix Explorer XT SE model is 230V/50Hz.
This unit is compatible for countries on 220-240V, such as countries in Asia (except Japan), Oceania, Europe, Middle East, South Africa, South and Central America.
@200ws flash, 800+ of pops, 1 to 2 seconds average recycling time
@500ws flash, 400-480 pops, 2 to 3 seconds average recycling time
@1000ws flash, 220+ pops, 4 to 5+ seconds average recycling time
- Output Voltage (Model Designation): 230V/50Hz
- Power Output/Power Capacity: 350watts (440VA)
- Current: 2A
- AC Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 280-130mA, Connector:IEC C14
- DC Input: 12-14V, 500mA, Connector: EIAJ-05
- Auxiliary Battery: 24-28V, 20A, Connector: Neutrik powerCon NAC3MPA
- Type: Maintenance-free, Sealed-Lead Acid (2 pieces)
- Capacity: 7Ah
- Charging Time: 3 to 5 hours
- Runtime: Online – 40 hrs at no load
- Visual: Green, Yellow and Red LEDs for battery status, Green LED for charging status
- Dimensions: 37cm x 14cm x 18cm
- Net Weight: 8.2 kg
- Gross Weight: 11.5 kg (including packaging, carrying case)