Sirui K-10x Ball Head
The Sirui K-10x Ball Head is an extremely sturdy head with control knobs for pan, tilt, and tension, plus an Arca-style clamp for the included quick-release plate. The pan, tilt, and quick-release knobs are all separate, while the tension knob is integrated into the ball-locking (tilt) knob.
The Sirui K-10x Ball Head tilts 90° for portrait orientation, and the quick-release plate features two pop-up pins that prevent camera twist when it’s tilted 90°. There’s also a video pin on the plate to keep camcorders from twisting.
Sirui K-10x Ball Head features
- 360-degree panoramic function
- Easy and fast operation on all the knobs; locking is highly effective
- Arca-Swiss type mount
- Bubble level in both horizontal, vertical and radial axes
- Safety button to prevent quick-release plate from slipping out by accident
- Equipped with a compatible quick-release plate
- Red stoppers on QR-plate help to prevent camera/lenses from slipping in the vertical position
- Stainless steel camera screw
- Unique and modern design