Sirui P-204SR Aluminium-Alloy Photo/Video Monopod
The Sirui P-204SR Aluminium-Alloy Photo/Video Monopod is a 4-section aluminum monopod with three fold-down support feet for additional stability. In addition, an adjustable friction control ball head mechanism in the base of the monopod and a panning hand grip enable smooth 360° pan and 20° tilt movements.
Detailed Sirui P-204SR Aluminium-Alloy Photo/Video Monopod Features
- Three sturdy fold-down support feet that provide additional stability and flexibility. Removable for use as a standard monopod.
- Patented panning grip smoothly rotates 360°
- Adjustable friction control on the base ball head lets you adjust tension for different weight equipment and resistance requirements
- Patented base locking collar keeps the monopod rigid
- Patented removable feet can be used as a table top tripod
- Foam grip for solid hold in wet or cold conditions
- Mounting plate comes with double headed, reversible screw that accommodates 1/4″ and 3/8″ tripod sockets
- Rubber foot for use on wooden, stone surfaces. Replace with spike for use outdoors in grass and dirt.
Included in the box: Photo/video monopod, rubber foot, stainless steel spike, wrist strap, custom padded case, shoulder strap, tools, instruction manual, warranty card.