Phottix light stands are indispensable, in the field or in the studio, with different options to match photographers’ styles and needs. All Phottix Light Stands are durable and easy to use.
The new Saldo series light stands feature a head-turning two-tone chrome and black look. The Saldo series offers the same great durability and affordability that have become Phottix trademarks.
The Phottix Saldo 240 Light Stand extends to 240cm (94”) and is air-cushioned for better security. It is ideal for a studio light and the perfect addition to a home studio.
– Aluminum alloy body with a metal cold shoe
– 3/8″ and 1/4″ female threaded insert and 3/8″ and 1/4″ male screws insert
– Teardrop-shaped umbrella mount which accepts umbrella’s with 7-10 mm shafts
– 8-degree slanted umbrella mount that allows more light to hit the center of the umbrella.
– Redesigned patented locking mechanism to hold the top screw and bottom 3/8″ and 1/4″ female threaded insert securely with 300% more locking force, while keeping the umbrella shaft more secure and damage free
– Patented 180-degree tilting mechanism that will support up to 55 lb (25 kg)
– Locking features to hold bottom lugs secure until locking button is released
– Hanging hole with clip for use with a counterweight or other accessory
Phottix cable :3.5mm (male) to locking PC sync (40cm)
5/519 Dec 2017 Read More
I had an incredibly positive experience with Studio22online. I can recommend them. Outstanding service! Kurt was very helpful and even more importantly very prompt with communication and feedback. Good customer service goes a long way! Thank youElzahn
5/514-12-2017 Read More
What a pleasure to do business with people that are as passionate about the Industry. Always make you feel welcome…… some times have to drag myself away, as it feels like home from home.Warwick Winterbach
5/514-06-2017 Read More
Once again the Studio22 team has outdone themselves! I can rely completely on their quality, knowing that my clients won’t be disappointed. And their personal service makes it a pleasure doing business with them.Steff Hughes – via Facebook
I always receive the best service, the staff is also very friendly and helpful. My photobooks are always done on time and given the attention one would want from the printers. Thank you so much Studio22 for excellent and speedy service.Michelle Daniels – via Facebook
Great framing options and very good printing on photographs, as well as good stock of photographic equipment.Chantelle Grobbelaar
Nothing is every too much to ask and these awesome people always do such a fabulous job in a friendly manner.Emma Price