Cube Studio is a multi-use space available for Photo workshops, club meetings etc. Please enquire as special rates apply.
- 3x Photon flash heads
- 2x 60x 90cm softboxes
- 1x 140cm OctaBox
- 4x light stands
- 2x Standard reflectors
Also available on request:
- 1x flash trigger set
- 1x Light meter (Sekonic or Minolta)
- 1x 5-in-1 reflector 105cm
Standard Hours: Weekdays 08:30 – 17:00 Saturdays 09:00 – 14:00
RATES 2018: (Please see the Terms & Conditions below)
|First Hour||R 350.00|
|Per additional hour||R 200.00|
- Colorama paper rolls: black or white rolls (3x11m), R150 per meter.
- Assistant fees
For bookings or more info, please e-mail email@example.com
We invite you to submit your Cube Studio images for our Facebook page and Cube Studio Gallery.
STUDIO RENTAL AGREEMENT
By engaging to rent Cube Studio (Company), you (Renter) agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
1. Length of Use: Hourly rental periods are 60 minutes. Half day rental periods are 4 hours. Full day rental periods are 8 hours. Studio clean up must be completed by the end of the rental period. If the studio is not satisfactorily returned to the state it was prior to the rental period, a clean-up fee will be assessed as per the current Cube Studio Ratesheet. Overtime will be calculated in increments of 15 minutes beyond the contracted end-time of the rental period when renter is either still using or cleaning up the studio space. Overtime fees will be assessed as per the Cube Studio Ratesheet. Do not arrive late - Renter’s rental time begins promptly at the designated starting time and ends promptly at the designated ending time.
3. Equipment: Company agrees to provide equipment in good working order, but makes no special guarantees as to said equipment’s functionality or suitability to Renter’s purposes. Company is not liable for acts out of its control that affect the shoot, such as power outages, weather or emergencies. In such cases, Company will refund a prorated portion of Renter’s payment.