Nikon D850 Camera Body only
- 45.7MP FX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 5 Image Processor
- 3.2″ 2.36m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 4K UHD Video Recording at 30 fps
- Multi-CAM 20K 153-Point AF System
- Native ISO: 64-25600,Extended: 32-102400
- 7 fps Shooting for 51 Frames with AE/AF
- 8K Time-Lapse, Negative Digitizer Mode
- 180k-Pixel RGB Sensor, Focus Shift Mode
- SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
Peak Design Anchor Links AL-3
Got a camera neck strap that you absolutely love? The all-new Anchor Links will make it even better. Anchor Links are quick-connectors that can be placed on the ends of any standard camera neck strap, giving it fast, ultra secure quick-connection capability. Place the low-profile Anchors on the strap loops of your camera, binoculars or other devices. Features all-new hardware that’s been slimmed down for better performance in a smaller package.
Anchor Links work with any camera strap with ends up to 12mm wide or less: from your brand new OEM strap to a vintage leather strap. They’re super-fast and super-tiny, and work with a simple pop-in, pop-out function – no more fussing with annoying traditional strap attachments. This new version of Anchor Links has been totally redesigned, with slimmer anchor cords to fit through more camera strap eyelets; new angled anchor shape to enable effortless one-handed operation; and anchor housing hardware that is 25% slimmer. Pack comes with four Anchors so you can switch quickly between multiple cameras.
Pixel Bishop Wireless Flash Trigger Set for Nikon
1. BISHOP is a professional grouping flash trigger.
2. Wake-up function available.
3. Connect Studio light connect to PC socket, sync speed up to 1/320s.
4. Available to control the slave camera.
5. Transmitter hot shoe supports TTL mode.
6. Ultimate Stand-by Time
SpecificationWireless Frequency System: FSK2.4GHzOperating Distance: up to 200mShutter Sync Speed: 1/250SGroup setting: 3 difference group (7 combinations)Wireless Channel: 4Weight:Transmitter: 48.5g (without battery)Receiver: 44.0g (without battery)
Phottix Multi Boom 16” Flash Bracket
The compact Phottix Multi Boom 16” Flash Bracket mounts into a standard umbrella swivel, holds two flashes on axis, and innovatively enables umbrella-style softboxes to be tilted.
- Mounts one or more flashes so that they are centered to the umbrella
- Allows a full 180 degree tilt
- Fast and easy set-up
- Anti slip foam handle for hand held use
- Eye bolt handle grip provides easy access to a handle and a point to attach battery packs or small counterweights
The compact Phottix Multi Boom 16” Flash Bracket mounts into a standard umbrella swivel, holds two flashes on axis with an umbrella or umbrella-style softbox. Best of all, it allows for umbrella-style softboxes to be tilted.
Umbrella-style softboxes from Phottix and other manufacturers are great lighting modifiers. Easy to transport and use, fast to set-up – but there’s one big drawback: Because of the design they are almost impossible to tilt on a traditional light stand.
Phottix has realized this flaw and overcome it. Introducing the Phottix Multi Boom. The compact Multi Boom mounts in a standard umbrella swivel, holds two flashes on axis with the umbrella shaft, and allows the softbox to be tilted. Halleluiah, the days of freakish, jury-rigged mounting are over.
- Mount one or more flashes with the heads centered inside umbrellas or Phottix Easy-Up Umbrella Softboxes, or umbrella-style softboxes from other manufacturers for more even light output.
- Places the umbrella swivel outside umbrella-style softbox, allowing much greater tilt angles and fast easy access to the swivel handle.
- Mount in an umbrella swivel, or in a grip head for tilt and swivel movement.
- Allows full 180 degree tilt with Phottix Easy-Up Umbrella Softboxes, up to 90 cm (of 36″) in height or diameter.
- Fast and easy set-up, base plate swivels and locks into position with one simple thumbscrew.
- Quickly folds flat and compact for transport. Carrying bag included.
- Mount the baseplate in multiple positions for different flash layouts, or lower center of gravity.
- The hand grip allows for holding of flashes mounted in a shoot-through umbrella or similar modifier.
- Large, easy-to grip-thumbscrews are captured in the slots – no worries of lost thumbscrews.
- Folded flat the bracket acts as a base stand for 2 flashes to sit on a flat surface (floor or table etc).
- Solid all metal construction is simple, strong and long lasting with lightweight 6061 machined alloy material, with hard wearing black anodized finish.
- Upright flash mounting is ideal for hotshoe mounted radio triggers.
- The eye bolt handle grip provides easy access to a handle outside the softbox, as well as a point to attach battery packs or small counterweights.
- Using the base plate from a second Multi-Boom bracket allows for quad flash mounting, or two flash units and 2 battery packs.
Available as the Phottix Multi Boom 16″ or as a combo with Multi Boom 16″ and Phottix Varos II BG Umbrella Adapter.
Please Note – for larger tilt angles with multiple flash units mounted, sandbags should be used on light stand base. Safety first – always use sandbags. For lightweight stands, or when there may be any possible stability issues, the flashes can also be mounted near the base of the Multi-Boom bracket. This is similar to the regular umbrella swivel mounting position, though still allowing full tilting of the softbox.
R1,395.95Inc Vat Read More
What Our Clients Say
5/519 Dec 2017 Read More
I had an incredibly positive experience with Studio22online. I can recommend them. Outstanding service! Kurt was very helpful and even more importantly very prompt with communication and feedback. Good customer service goes a long way! Thank youElzahn
5/514-12-2017 Read More
What a pleasure to do business with people that are as passionate about the Industry. Always make you feel welcome…… some times have to drag myself away, as it feels like home from home.Warwick Winterbach
5/514-06-2017 Read More
Once again the Studio22 team has outdone themselves! I can rely completely on their quality, knowing that my clients won’t be disappointed. And their personal service makes it a pleasure doing business with them.Steff Hughes – via Facebook
I always receive the best service, the staff is also very friendly and helpful. My photobooks are always done on time and given the attention one would want from the printers. Thank you so much Studio22 for excellent and speedy service.Michelle Daniels – via Facebook
Great framing options and very good printing on photographs, as well as good stock of photographic equipment.Chantelle Grobbelaar
Nothing is every too much to ask and these awesome people always do such a fabulous job in a friendly manner.Emma Price