Buy, Sell or Trade-inSee our trade in policy below.
About Trade in policy
a. If you reside in Cape Town and surrounds please visit the store with your Used Gear to receive a quote.
b. Out of Towner’s please contact Richard on 021-5253740 or by emailing him on email@example.com with a list of your Used Gear for an estimate quote. If the estimate is accepted please package and courier or post your Used Gear to our postal or physical address below. Once the gear has arrived, we will respond with a final quote after viewing and testing.
Quotations are valid for 14 days and will be confirmed once goods have been viewed and tested in accordance with assessment criteria.
Please package goods safely and insure your parcel, Studio22 cannot not accept any responsibility for lost or damaged goods incurred during shipping. If goods are received and found not in working order we will contact you immediately.
PO Box 259
3 Signal Crescent, Montague Gardens
In accordance with South African Law we require the following information from sellers:
- Proof of Identity ( Green ID Book or Driver’s Licence)
- Proof of Residence
- If posting/couriering your Used Gear, please include certified copy of ID book or Drivers Licence.
- Valid contact telephone numbers
All Used Gear is tested and sold with a 3 month warranty except for goods with C ratings, this has no warranty.
Our Used Gear is assessed to the following rating scale.
- A+ Like new, no signs of wear
- A Near mint, only minor signs of use
- B+ Excellent, Only very slight marks from normal use
- B Average condition, signs of use
- C Well used (no warranty applies)
Other Terms and Conditions:
- We only trade with DSLR cameras, Lenses and Pro accessories. No point & shoot compact cameras.
- Quotes are valid for 14 days.
- Goods have a 5 day return policy.
- Studio22 does not accept any responsibility for inbound goods that have been damaged during shipping. Goods departing from Studio22 are insured.
- If your description is found not to be as you described we reserve the right to revoke the estimated quote.