Are you a wedding photographer looking for tips to improve your techniques? Or maybe you are thinking about getting into the wedding photography industry? Then this workshop is for you!
Kobus Tollig is back with his popular wedding photography workshop, this will include tips on how to be creative & improve your techniques. In addition, not only will you be able to meet one of the top South African wedding photographers, sharing his experience and expertise within the trade, the workshop will also include speedlight tips & techniques to the 5 fundamental lighting setups and much more.
Kobus Tollig is an award winning South African photographer with many year professional experience. His passion lies in wedding, portrait and wildlife photography.
Behind the camera Kobus is capable of creatively integrating and capturing the unique features of the venue, as well as all the personal elements of a wedding day – ensuring that every component of the special day is treasured for a lifetime.
This workshop will include an overview of the following topics:
- Speedlight tips
- Speedlight for wedding reception
- Creative lighting with speedlights
- 5 Fundamental lighting setups
- Off-camera flash
- Cost: R500 per person
- RSVP: email@example.com (limited space)
- RSVP must be done first then tax invoice & banking details will follow
- Payment must be made BEFORE the 13th of May, 2015
- Time: 18:30pm – 21:00pm
- Date: Wednesday 13th of May, 2015
- Location: 7 Edison Way, Century Gate Business Park, Century City
- Speaker: Kobus Tollig