What You Will Learn?
The focus will be on HDR photography technique. This includes skills such as bracketing, camera setup for HDR, how to work with natural light and capturing in low light situations.
Elmer will discuss vantage points, composition, capturing the whole dynamic range in the scene as well as the benefits using the Triggertrap dongle and a tripod. A specific emphasis will be placed on taking a good picture, working the scene and how easy it is to capture HDR imagery.
- When: Saturday 6 June 2015
- Where: Meeting outside Intaka Island Century City
- Time: Saturday – 17h00 – 19h30
- Prizes up for grabs for the best photo taken on the day
- 1st price – A FREE Triggertrap MD-DC2 – Trigger your camera with your smartphone. Android & iOS valued at R695.95!
- 2nd place – A FREE voucher for a Custom Printed Canvas with 45mm stretch (300 x 450mm) (close to A3) valued at R368!
- 3rd place – A FREE voucher for a Custom Printed (300 x 450mm) (close to A3) Shadow Wrap valued at R155!
RSVP: Email Elmer van Zyl : firstname.lastname@example.org
What To Bring: Your own camera and tripod. It may also be a good idea to pack a rain jacket, depending on the weather.