- The importance of light
- Available vs Artificial light
- Benefits of HSS and ETTL
- On camera flash vs off camera flash
- Bouncing a speed-light
- Building a shot (Key light, hair light etc.)
This workshop will end off with a practical shoot to which will highlight the above mentioned.
- Wednesday: 21st June, 2017
- FULLY BOOKED
- Location: Studio22 – 3 Signal Crescent, Unit 2, Montague Gardens.
- Refreshments & Snacks will be avaliable
I was born in Cape Town in 1975 and have lived an exciting and diverse life.
Most of my adult life has been involved in the security field but in 2014 I had a mini midlife crisis and decided to see if I had any photographic talent.
And so started a love affair with photography that is still as passionate today as it was in those first few confusing and exciting months while, admittedly fumbling around a little, I tried to make sense of the wealth of information out there.
I am a father, husband and a lover of life.
Totally self taught I am now a full time freelance photographer, and I couldn’t be happier.
Visit https://jasonchildren.co.za/ fore more info on Jason Children