Lighting is one of the most important elements to understand when it comes to being a good photographer, and it can be challenging at the best of times. Take this opportunity to bush up & enhance your skills by joining Nathan Bezuidenhout & Studio22 for a FREE workshop on lighting.
This workshop will be hosted on the 30th of March, 2016 from 5:30PM -7:30PM @ Studio22. RSVP is essential: email@example.com (limited space)
Nathan studied photography at Vega National School of Photography. He specialises in a wide range of photographic fields such as: Street Photography, Portraiture, Automotive and Commercial Photography. He has recently moved down to Cape Town and spends most of his time outdoors with his D750 doing what he loves most.
- Insta: @nathanbezuidenhout
- Twitter: @nathan4887
Topics to be covered:
- High speed sync with Nikon speed lights.
- Studio Lighting setups.
- Buffering in high speed shooting.
- High speed cards and card readers to handle high speed shooting.
- Lighting setups ranging from ambient to artifficial lighting.
- DIY Lighting solutions.
- Teaching the difference between “Taking” a picture and “Finding” a picture.
- Last but not least, having fun with all of the above.
- RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org (limited space)
- Time: 5:30PM -7:30PM
- Date: 30/3/2016
- Location: Studio22 – 7 Edison Way, Century Gate Business Park, Century City
- Speaker: Nathan Bezuidenhout