Are you a wedding photographer looking for tips to improve your photography techniques and marketing skills? Then this workshop is for you. Join us for Wedding Photography Workshop from A to Z! A full day workshop on Saturday the 24th of October from 9am-5pm @studio22 for only R1200. Book you spot today, email email@example.com
Due to popular demand, Kobus Tollig is once again back with his popular wedding photography workshop, and this time it will be hosted for a full day. This working will include tips on how to market yourself, tips on preparing for the wedding, shooting on the day and much more!
Kobus Tollig is an award winning South African photographer with many year professional experience. His passion lies in wedding, portrait and wildlife photography.
Behind the camera Kobus is capable of creatively integrating and capturing the unique features of the venue, as well as all the personal elements of a wedding day – ensuring that every component of the special day is treasured for a lifetime.
This workshop will include an overview of the following topics:
- How to market yourself
- Responding to emails and getting the booking
- Preparing yourself and client for the wedding day
- The wedding day and every aspect of it from arriving all the way to going home
- After service
- Keeping the client
- Cost: R1200 per person
- RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org (limited space)
- RSVP must be done first then tax invoice & banking details will follow
- Payment must be made BEFORE the 24th of October, 2015
- Time: 9am – 5pm
- Date: Saturday, 24th of October, 2015
- Location: 7 Edison Way, Century Gate Business Park, Century City
- Speaker: Kobus Tollig
- Lunch Included