Win A Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM Lens!
This lens is ideal for all-purpose photography including nature & wildlife, landscape, family, sport, and travel. The multipurpose, versatile lens ensures you are fully equipped for your explorations but at the same time helps minimize traveling equipment. Covering a wide angle, up to 18mm to telephoto 250mm and the its macro capability with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:2.9 the Sigma 18-250mm lens is designed exclusively for digital SLR cameras.
Sigma has included optical image stabilization in the lens design, which gives you the ability to hand-hold the lens at shutter speeds four stops slower than usual so that camera shakes don’t becomes a problem. The Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) that is incorporated into the lens barrel has a high degree of elasticity which minimizes the variation in structure during extreme weather conditions. This ensures the barrel experiences less expansion and contraction due to high temperatures.
The 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM lens is also equipped with Super Multi-Layer Coating to reduce flare and ghosting, a Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) to ensure fast and quiet auto-focusing, and a rounded, seven-blade diaphragm to create an attractive round blur to the out of focus areas. The lens features a brass-made bayonet mount applied on the surface to reinforce strength for long-term use and enable high accuracy and solidity.
- High performance & compact with great zoom ratio
- Made with Thermally Stable Composite material
- *Optical Stabilizer (OS) is not available for Sony and Pentax
- For use with smaller chip APS-c cameras only
- A minimum focusing distance of 13.8” at all focal lengths & produces a maximum magnification radio of 1:2.9
- Lens hood, front & rear cap
*** CLOSED FOR ENTRY ***
Step 1. Like Studio22 on Facebook
Step 2. Complete the entry form below
Step 2. Fill in multiple choice questionnaire and you stand a chance to be the winner of the lucky draw!
Prize: Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM Lens
Entry opens: 19th June 2014
Entry closes: 19th July 2014
Winner to be announced: 23rd of July 2014
By entering the competition, you acknowledge that you agree with the terms and conditions below.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all South African residents, 18 or older.
- The winner will be selected randomly, and will need to be a fan of Studio22 on Facebook, complete entry form & questionnaire.
- Only one entry per person.
- No exchanges or returns available – the prize is awarded as is.
- The competition closes Saturday 19 July 2014 at 14:00 PM.
- By submitting your email address, you give us permission to send you Studio22 newsletters. You can easily unsubscribe in the future using a link provided in every newsletter. We will not release your details to other parties.