Kobus Tollig Wedding Photography /Sigma Workshop
Kobus Tollig is an award winning South African photographer with more than 8 years experience. His passion lies in wedding, portrait and wildlife photography.
Behind the camera Kobus is capable of creatively integrating and capturing the unique features of the venue, as well as all the personal elements of a wedding day – ensuring that every component of the special day can be treasured for a lifetime.
Join Studio22, Sigma & Kobus Tollig on Wednesday the 12th of November, 2014 & 13th of November, 2014 from 18:30pm to 20:30pm at Studio22 for a FREE Wedding Photography Workshop on useful tips & techniques, to the best camera settings and much more!
- Time: 18:30pm for 18:45pm – 20:30pm
- Date: Wednesday 12th November, 2014 & Thursday 13th November 2014.
- Location: 7 Edison Way, Century Gate Business Park, Century City
- RSVP: Robyn Becker firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coffee & FREE goodie bags
This workshop will include an overview of the following topics.
- Brief background history on Kobus Tollig
- What gear does Kobus Tollig use?
- Why Sigma?
- Preparation for the wedding day
- Shooting the wedding from start to finish and getting those important shots
- Use best camera settings for each situation
- RAW vs jpeg
- Low light photography techniques
- Shooting in the four seasons (Cape Town normally has them all in one day)
- Poses / reportage photography techniques
- What to shoot other than the “standard stuff”
- Useful tips (clothing, accessories, attitude etc.)
- Q & A’s
- Refreshments & FREE promotional material included