This is a short course that will look at putting a little fun into your photography. With different ways to start getting creative. Do you sometimes feel that you could get great photos if you only had the right equipment, but can’t afford it?
Then join Ben Tyler for a fun and creative FREE workshop sponsored by Studio22 on Saturday the 11th of April from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm. Let’s start to make the things that we need rather than just wishing for an expensive kit.
This course is good for anyone at any photography level who wants to have a bit more fun and get a bit creative with their photography.
So what will we be doing?
- Making product photography easy and fun with stuff you have lying around at home
- Making your own light modifiers – honeycombs, diffusers
- Taking normal photos and giving them a bit of punch
- Fiddling with filters
- Q&A come with any photography related question and let’s see what we can work out
Who is Ben Tyler?
Ben was fortunate to secure an apprenticeship with one of Cape Town’s most awarded photographers Colin Sunkel. Ben worked for Colin, and his company Studio22 (professional studio and photographic lab) for many years before moving back to the UK.
He has been a professional wedding photographer for over a decade and has taken wedding photographs for couples all over the world.
As well as photographing weddings, Ben also shoots fashion and corporate photographs from his studio. He regularly produces work for a variety of publications, and his work can be seen in every issue of Wed Magazine.
- Cost: FREE
- RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org (limited space: 25 people maximum)
- Time: 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Date: Saturday, 11 April, 2015
- Location: 7 Edison Way, Century Gate Business Park, Century City
- Speak: Ben Tyler