If you were not able to attend our last BIF workshop, then you are in luck. We will be hosting this popular workshop once again!
Learn how to capture local species of birds in action and understand the best camera settings & techniques used. Beginner or intermediatary…
Join us for a two session workshop and learn the best tricks of the trade when it comes to perfectly timed shots, and much more with Vernon Chalmers & Canon SA.
The first session of this workshop will begin on Friday the 6th of November from 6pm to 8pm at Studio22 where a full presentation by Vernon who will share his talents on the ideal gear, settings & techniques for that ultimate action shot. Please bring your camera on the day of the theory session as camera settings will be saved the night before to ensure smooth shooting on the day of the practical.
The second session will commence in the morning of the 7th of November, 2015 from 6:45am at Woodbridge Island for a practical round to put your new skills to the test with Vernon’s personal guidance.
What do you need to bring? A DSLR Camera, telephoto or zoom lens (preferably above 300mm) & your own memory card.
In addition, vouchers off your next Canon purchase will be up for grabs! Submit your best picture taken on the day and you could be a winner! Entries close 30th of November, 2015. Submit your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vernon Chalmers is a Canon EOS DSLR and Canon PowerShot SX digital camera enthusiast with a keen interest in Canon digital camera technology and Canon photography. Visit his website for more information on him and about his work.
- Date: (Theory – Presentation) 6th of November, 2015 / (Practical) 7th of November, 2015
- Time: 6pm – 8pm @ Studio22 / 6:45am – 10am @ Woodbridge Island, Milnerton
- Cost: R150 p / p
- RSVP: Essential – 25 people max – email: email@example.com
- Pro – forma Invoice will be given after RSVP is made
- Essentials To Bring on the Theory Day:
- Bring your Camera on the day as settings will be saved onto your camera the night before to ensure a smooth shooting day for the practical session
- Notes will be given on the day
- Essentials To Bring on the Practical Day:
- DSLR Camera
- Zoom Lens (Above 300mm)
- Memory Card
Check out these amazing images taken by Vernon at Woodbridge Island…