The use of Canvas Prints & Prizes!
Are you looking to create a new look for your business or home?
Maybe you are looking for a way to display your best artwork?
Or you find it hard to decide on that ultimate gift for your loved ones?
Well then, canvas prints are most probably the answer you have been looking for!
It is a popular interior designer technique, and not surprisingly…when you use canvas, it can bring an entirely fresh and original look to your project. Canvas prints have always been associated with decorating, and yes, if it’s a space or an area that needs brightening up, print canvas is the ultimate décor element. Make a difference with little effort!
But why stop there?
Print canvas art in the office is an ideal way to display your core business message or next big advertisement concept. It can even be used to promote a team building environment by exhibiting photographs taken from a recent work gathering.
The list goes on!
It is also an amazing way to cherish those family moments, PLUS they make the ultimate heart-warming gift! As long as there is a digital image to transfer onto the canvas, there is no limit to what you can create and exhibit!
Canvas prints produce a very distinctive texture and bring an enriched feel to a 2-dimentinal image. The ink used keeps the detail, texture and augmentation of the image. It enhances the elements of shadows and light and does not exhibit any glare or reflection. The frameless image creates a “window” into the subject and grabs the focus of attention.
Our skilled framing department, Colin Sunkel Framing, offer an in-house stretching and mounting service. Each canvas is individually hand stretched on a genuine wooden frame which gives it trustworthy sturdiness.
As photographers, Studio22 understands true photographic resolution and has equipped themselves with three different large format printers. We stock canvas rolls up to 1.5m wide.
Although a very different surface, our colour profile has been closely matched to a standard sRGB profile and test prints are recommended.We use only original Epson UltraChrome Archival Inks. We finish each professional canvas print with a UV protective coating, which doubles as a washable water resilient surface.
How to Enter
- Step 1. Like Colin Sunkel Framing on Facebook & Share contest link
- Step 2. Complete the entry form below & you will be automatically entered into the lucky draw!
- Prize: 300×450 (A3) Print & Stretch Canvas valued at R368
- Entry opens: 2nd of September 2014
- Entry closes: 2nd of October 2014
- Winner to be announced: 3rd of October 2014
- By entering the competition, you acknowledge that you agree with the terms and conditions below
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all South African residents, 18 or older.
- The winner will be selected randomly from the lucky draw, and will need to be a fan of Colin Sunkel Framing on Facebook, Share link with your friends & complete entry form.
- Only one entry per person.
- No exchanges or returns available – the prize is awarded as is.
- The prize will be awarded to the winner, who will receive the 300×450 (A3) Print & Stretch Canvas valued at R368
- By submitting your email address, you give us permission to send you Studio22 newsletters. You can easily unsubscribe in the future using a link provided in every newsletter. We will not release your details to other parties.